After the three successful conferences held in Lausanne (2015), Havana (2017), and New Delhi (2019), EPFL will host another International Conference on Calcined Clays for Sustainable Concrete in Lausanne, Switzerland. On behalf of the organising committee, we take great pleasure in inviting you to join us from 5th to 7th July 2022 and be a part of this important scientific conference.
Topics will include
- Clay exploration and characterization methods of clays
- Clay processing - drying, grinding, calcination, storage
- Rheology, hydration, mechanical and durability performance: Portland - calcined clay - limestone systems, Portland - calcined clay systems, and calcined clay - alkali systems.
- Industry scale feasibility study of clay calcination
- Life cycle analysis, economics and environmental impact of use of calcined clays in cement and concrete
- Field applications, clay in general construction
- Calcined clay – new blends
Selected full length papers will be published by Springer as a proceedings book volume and will be indexed in Scopus.
|Tuesday, 5th of July||Wednesday, 6th of July||Thursday, 7th of July|
|09:00 – 12:00||Session 1 - opening||Session 3||Session 5|
|12:00 – 13:00||Break||Break||Break|
|13:00 – 17:00||Session 2||Session 4||Session 6 - closure|
|17:00 –||Gala Dinner|