After the three successful conferences held in Lausanne (2015), Havana (2017), and New Delhi (2019), EPFL will host another International Conference on Calcined Clays for Sustainable Concrete in Lausanne, Switzerland. On behalf of the organising committee, we take great pleasure in inviting you to join us from 5th to 7th July 2022 and be a part of this important scientific conference.
The yearly LC3-Doctoral School on LC3 will take place for the 8th time in Lausanne from the 29th June to the 2nd July 2022, Lausanne.
Calcined Clays for Sustainable Concrete 2022 will take place from the 5th to the 7th of July.
The conference program is available here:
- Clay exploration and characterization methods of clays
- Clay processing - drying, grinding, calcination, storage
- Rheology, hydration, mechanical and durability performance: Portland - calcined clay - limestone systems, Portland - calcined clay systems, and calcined clay - alkali systems.
- Industry scale feasibility study of clay calcination
- Life cycle analysis, economics and environmental impact of use of calcined clays in cement and concrete
- Field applications, clay in general construction
- Calcined clay – new blends
Selected full length papers will be published by Springer as a proceedings book volume and will be indexed in Scopus.
|Tuesday, 5th of July||Wednesday, 6th of July||Thursday, 7th of July|
|09:00 – 12:00||Session 1 - opening||Session 3||Session 5|
|12:00 – 13:00||Break||Break||Break|
|13:00 – 17:00||Session 2||Session 4||Session 6 - closure|
|17:00 –||Gala Dinner|